Stainless Steel Paint
BELTON SPECIAL Stainless Steel Effect in 400ml Aerosol€9.01 €7.45 Retail price €11.50
Rust-Oleum 2116 Metallic Stainless Steel Coating in 500ml Aerosol€21.72 €17.95 Retail price €25.54
MOTIP Stainless Steel Cleaner in 400ml Aerosol€9.09 €7.51 Retail price €11.80
3M Stainless Steel Cleaner & Polish in 600ml Aerosol€12.62 €10.43 Retail price €16.37
Stainless Steel Paint
The timeless and modern look and feel of stainless steel is now available in a single application! Stainless steel spray paint contains real stainless steel pigments to create a rich, metallic finish. Stainless steel appliance paint is great for refinishing the exterior of appliances such as refrigerators, dishwashers and other household items such as tabletops, picture frames, accessories and more!
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Topcoat Stainless Steel
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Aerosol Topcoats 2100 are based on a fast drying short oil soya alkyd. The products are based on lead- and chromate free pigments. It is recommended that a Hard Hat primer is used to prepare the surface, prior to applying Hard Hat 2116 Stainless Steel Coating – to get optimal coverage and adhesion.
- Greater abrasion resistance
- Better anti-corrosion properties than other metallics
- Excellent UV resistance (does not discolour)
- Resists acids, chemicals and alkalis
Paint Stainless Steel
Some stainless-steel paint systems can be applied that will leave a metallic finish – typically aluminium – and it is generally recommended to properly prepare the surface and apply a primer before adding a topcoat.
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free of dust.
- Lightly sand the surface lightly for better adhesion.
- Is the surface untreated? Then use a primer.
- Is there already paint on the surface? Then no primer is required.
- Spray 1 thin coat of stainless steel paint, followed by 2 to 3 full coats.
- Allow a flash-off time of 10 minutes between the paint layers. Always read the instructions on the spray can.
Stainless Steel Cleaner
On occasion, stainless steel may simply require cleaning, rather than recoating with a more protective top-coat. We stock a various range of stainless steel cleaners without abrasion, dulling or etching the surface. Through a gentle foaming action, upon application it will clean, degrease and polish the stainless steel, leaving a thin, anti-static film that is dry to the touch.