Galvanised Spray Paint
Rust-Oleum 2185 Galva Zinc Coating in 500ml aerosol€22.86 €18.89 Retail price €26.89
Rust-Oleum 2120 Galva Plus Zinc Spray in 500ml Aerosol€20.51 €16.95 Retail price €24.13
Rust-Oleum 2117 Galva Zinc-Alu primer in 500ml Aerosol€22.86 €18.89 Retail price €26.89
Rust-Oleum 2180 Galva Expresse Zincprimer in 500ml Aerosol€20.51 €16.95 Retail price €24.13
MOTIP Zinc Repair Paint in 500ml Aerosol€13.37 €11.05 Retail price €20.41
Galvanised Spray Paint
Galvanised spray paint is specially formulated for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass, as a primer and topcoat in one. Galvanized paint enables you to create the look of your choice and, with its one coat application, painting these tricky metals has never been quicker or easier.
Rust-Oleum Galva Zinc
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Aerosol Zinc Spray Cold Galvanising Compound 2185 is a fast drying zinc rich primer based on an epoxy ester resin. The product contains pure zinc as pigment and provides cathodic protection.
- Cathodic protection of bare and galvanised steel
- 90% pure zinc in dry paint film
- Resists 500 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- To recoat within one hour, brush version after 4 hours
Rust-Oleum Galva Zinc Alu
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Aerosols Zinc Aluminium Spray Bright Galvanizing 2117 is a fast drying zinc rich primer/topcoat based on an epoxy ester resin. The product contains pure zinc and aluminium as pigment and provides cathodic protection.
- Zinc coating with sparkling aluminium particles
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- The best compromise between a zinc spray and an aluminium spray
Rust-Oleum Galva Plus
Rust-Oleum Hard Hat Aerosol Galva-Plus Silver 2120 is a fast drying zinc/aluminium coating based on an epoxy ester resin. The product contains pure zinc and aluminium as pigment.
- Appearance similar to new galvanised
- For touching-up new galvanised
- Resists 310 hours of salt spray testing (DIN 50021 SS)
- Lower zinc contents, more aluminium
Auto-K Zinc Alu Spray
Auto-K Zinc-alu-spray is especially suited as a corrosion protection for parts subjected to water and weather, for the repair work of damaged zinc surfaces and for the coating of internal metal sheet edges during spot welding. Auto-K Zinc Alu can be used for
- Heating systems
- Steel structures
- Hand rails
- Crash barriers