Brake Caliper Paint
2K Brake Caliper Spray Paint€22.99 €19.00 Retail price €38.72
Mercedes AMG Carbon Ceramic Lak in Spuitbus€21.60 €17.85 Retail price €36.30
MOTIP Brake Caliper in Aerosol€14.14 €11.69 Retail price €22.05
VHT Caliper Paint in Aerosol€18.10 €14.96 Retail price €21.90
SprayMax 2K RAL Custom Filled Spray Paint€18.51 €15.30 Retail price €31.46
Brake Caliper Paint
There are many options for personalising your car. When you want to customise your vehicle's wheels, painting your brake calipers is a quick and easy way to do this. Many high-end automotive manufacturers distinguish themselves with painted brake calipers.
VHT Caliper Paint
VHT Caliper Paint has been specifically designed for the custom detailing of brake components. It is heat resistant to 900°F (482°C) intermittent and will not chip, crack, fade or rust even under extremes of operation or road and weather conditions. It is easy to apply, dries quickly and is remarkably resistant. Careful preparation is essential.
2K Brake Caliper Paint Spray Can
2K Caliper Paint is a professional 2-component paint specially developed for brake calipers. It is heat resistant, scratch resistant, chemical resistant, petrol resistant, corrosion resistant and also resistant to brake fluid. The best caliper paint is long-lasting and durable. We only sell caliper paint of top brands with a lot of experience in the automotive industry. This caliper spray paint is available in 6 unique colors
- Red Caliper Paint (Brembo)
- Yellow Caliper Paint (Ceramic)
- Green Caliper Paint (Porsche Hybrid)
- Blue Caliper Paint
- White Caliper Paint
- Purple Caliper Paint
Brake calipers heat up very quickly. Therefore, it is important to use a special brake caliper paint because it is heat resistant. Without high temperature paint, caliper spray paint could flake off and even melt within seconds.
Benefits of Best Paint for Brake Calipers
- You can create a personal touch because there is a wide variety of caliper paint colors to choose from. You can paint your calipers in different colors and accent your wheels.
- You can easily paint over it when you want a new wheel color.
- Caliper paint is quite cheap.
- Painting your wheels is not rocket science. Simply degrease, sand and prime the surface before spraying caliper spray paint.