Buy car spray paint in any desired colour
CROP sells the perfect automotive paint for car paint repair. We make custom-made car paint based on the colour code or name of cars, motorcycles, caravans and all kinds of other vehicles. We are able to make any colour in a 1K or 2K car paint quality. We sell car spray paint for the car paint shop in aerosols/spray-cans, paint cans and car paint pens.
1K & 2K Automotive Paint in Spray Cans
When buying car spray paint for car paint repair, you can choose from 1K or 2K car paint. A 1-component or 2-component car paint differs in quality and each car paint has its own advantages and disadvantages.
1-component car paint (1K)
1 component car paint is less hard-wearing than 2K car paint.
- It is more suitable for items and areas less prone to potential scratches
- Faster drying time compared to 2K automotive paint
- The car spray paint does not require an activator to dry
- 1K car paints are ready to spray
- 1K car paint can be made in metallic and pearl (pearlescent) automotive paint
However, 1K car paints are not resistant to scratches, paint thinner, chemicals and other external weather influences. Therefore, we advise to use a (2K) clear coat.
2-component automotive paint with paint hardener (2K)
2 component automotive paint provides a harder wearing coat in comparison to 1K car paint.
- 2K car paints contain a hardener and has a pot life of 24 hours (once the paint hardener is activated)
- No clear coat is necessary
- Can only be purchases in universal colours
- Resistant to scratches, thinner, chemicals and other external weather influences
However, 2K car paints cannot be made in metallic and pearl (pearlescent) automotive paint.
Car Paint Cans
Vehicle paint in cans is specially designed for use with a paint spray-gun. CROP sells automotive paint in any desired colour. The sizes of auto paint cans vary from 125ml to up to 5 litres of car paint. Car Paint Cans are available in a 1K and 2K quality. When ordering a 2-component car paint can, please do not forget to order the paint hardener.
Car Paint Pens
Car touch up paint pens are ideal for minor paint damages or parking damages. If you’ve only got light scratches on automotive paint, you may be tempted to give it a go. The touch up pen contains a moving steel ball so the colours can be optimally mixed.
No colour code or name of a car paint?
Would you like to buy car spray paint, but is the colour code or name missing? Don’t worry, our colour mixer is able to identify any colour. We use a special spectrophotometer that scans objects without any additional information required. After we have attained the results, we can mix car paint in a paint can, aerosol or car touch up paint pen.