2K Clear Coat High Gloss SprayMax aerosol
2K Clear Coat High Gloss SprayMax aerosol has an unprecedented deep high gloss and is extremely scratch resistant. SprayMax 2K High Gloss clear coat is resistant to chemicals, thinner, is gasoline resistant and resistant to extreme weathering. This 2K aerosol clear varnish high gloss has a high-quality High Solid quality with a high solids content. This provides exceptional coverage and incredible depth and clarity.
High Gloss 2K Clear Coat SprayMax
This High Gloss 2K Clear Coat SprayMax is of high quality and comes in a professional SprayMax aerosol. The 2K spray cans of SprayMax have a fantastic atomization which guarantees a professional end result. Thanks to this professional SprayMax technology, you will spray the same quality as with a paint spray gun in a spray booth! So do not hesitate any longer and spray your car, motorcycle, scooter or other vehicle yourself with this professional 2K clear varnish spray can.
2K high gloss clear coat over base coat
High Gloss 2K clear coat in SprayMax spray is the best aerosol clear varnish that can be sprayed over a base coat. This clearcoat protective coating can be sprayed over water-based, as well as conventional base-coats. Thanks to its crisp and deep high gloss, this clear coat ensures that your color paint gets an unprecedented high gloss with the best protection against gasoline, scratches, UV radiation and chemicals.
How long does automotive clear coat need to cure?
How long car paint must cure depends on the temperature, humidity and temperature of the object or part itself that is being sprayed. In addition, film thickness is an important factor on how long car paint must cure. The thicker the paint is sprayed on the car, the longer it has to cure until the paint is dry. Car paint is fully cured after 24 hours. After this, the paint may be polished or sanded if necessary.
2K clear coat in 250ml and 400ml spray can
SprayMax 2K clearcoat high gloss is available in 250ml and 400ml spray cans. The 400ml spray can of clear lacquer is suitable for spraying parts or a complete re-spray of your car, motorcycle, scooter or bicycle. Do you only need a small amount? Then the 250ml small package aerosol 2K clear coat is ideal for you. This 250ml 2-component clear coat is widely used for spot repair work or spraying small pieces and parts.
Features of 2-component high gloss clearcoat in spray can
SprayMax 2K aerosol high gloss clearcoat has many advantages and ironclad properties. We would like to list the advantages of this 2-component spray can for you:
- Durable high gloss - high-gloss effect (100% gloss level)
- Equipped with an adjustable SprayMax flat spray valve for a professional spray pattern.
- High-quality, professional (acrylic) automotive paint
- Superior gasoline and acid resistant
- Extremely wear-resistant and scratch-resistant
- Very good polishing
- No color deviation
- Also suitable for use at higher temperatures
- Excellent flow and filling
- Completely transparent and does not yellow
- The lacquer is greasy to apply, even on standing parts
- Due to the hard surface easy to sand
- Can be used for spot repairs as well as spraying entire parts
- Universally applicable to all 1K and 2K lacquers and also suitable for water-based lacquers
- After activation the 2K aerosol can has a shelf life of 24 hours
How do I use the 2K aerosol clear coat?
Using a 2-component aerosol clear coat works differently than standard 1K aerosols. As the name suggests, this spray can has two different components; namely the clearcoat and the hardener, which are still separate from each other. To properly mix the two components together and benefit from the great features of this spray can, you need to perform the following steps correctly.
- Shake the aerosol can well for 2 minutes.
- Remove the red push button from the cap on top of the spray can and place it straight (!) on the pin at the bottom of the can.
- Then press it firmly and shake the aerosol can again for two minutes so that both components can mix and the hardening process is started.
- After mixing the two components, the prepared two-pack clear coat must be sprayed within 24 hours. Depending on environmental factors (temperature), this may also be longer or shorter. Tip: You can extend the life of the spray can by storing it in the refrigerator immediately after use. However, this can lead to loss of quality for which we do not guarantee.
- Expiry date: 36 months (not activated). The indication of ultimate shelf life is based on an unused aerosol can with proper storage between 15-25° C and a relative humidity of no more than 60%. The spray can should be stored and transported upright, dry and protected from chemical and mechanical influences. Safety instructions on the spray can as well as all legal storage regulations must be observed.
Application conditions of this high-gloss two-pack varnish
- Can be applied already 10 minutes after the base coat
- Spraying distance: 10 to 15 cm
- Number of layers: 1 spray layer followed by 1 to 2 flowing layers (depending on the desired result and layer thickness)
- Evaporation time between layers: 10 to 15 minutes
Drying time of the spray can of 2-component high gloss clear coat
The drying of SprayMax 2K high gloss clear coat strongly depends on many factors. Think of the object temperature, ambient temperature, humidity, the sprayed layer thickness, etc. This makes it difficult to indicate how long it will take for your sprayed surface to dry and cure. However, we would like to help you and give you some guidelines, so you know what to take into account.
- Dust dry: approximately 15 minutes at 20ºC
- Can be handled: approx. 80 minutes at 20ºC
- Full dry through: 12 hours at 20ºC
- Complete through drying: 35-40 minutes at 60ºC object temperature
- IR-drying: Allowed
Processing time of this clear coat aerosol
Spraying this 2-component clear coat should be done at standard "room temperatures" (15 to 20 degrees Celsius). We advise against spraying at extreme high or low temperatures at all times. After all, this can lead to loss of quality and the lacquer curing too quickly or slowly.
How much can I do with a can of 2-component clearcoat?
How many square meters you can spray with a 2K clearcoat spray can depends on a number of factors, such as the substrate, layer thickness, spraying technique, etc. However, we are happy to help you out and give you some guidelines so you know what you can approximately take into account.
- 250ml: approx. 0.3 - 0.45 m² per spray can (at approx. 30-50 micron dry film thickness)
- 400ml: approx. 0.5 - 0.75 m² per spray can (at approx. 30-50 micron dry film thickness)
Safety instructions when spraying with 2K Clearcoat
Your health comes first at all times. Therefore, do not skimp on personal protective equipment and buy the necessary protection to safeguard your health when purchasing this aerosol can.
- Wear personal protective equipment at all times. These include a spray mask, nitrile gloves, safety glasses and spray overalls.
- After spraying, we recommend that you hold the spray can upside down and empty the built-in suction tube.