FLEX ODE 2-100 Delta Sander - Brushless motorSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: Multihole Wattage: 260 Watt Brand: FLEX Powertools€240.79 €199.00 Retail price €311.58
FLEX ODE 2-100 Delta Sander in Systainer - Brushless motorSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: Multihole Wattage: 260 Watt Brand: FLEX Powertools€272.14 €224.91 Retail price €352.27
RUPES HSS73 battery operated delta sander with dust extraction in SystainerSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: 12 holes Wattage: 45 Watt - 18 volt - 2.5 Ah Brand: RUPES€563.86 €466.00 Retail price €677.60
MIRKA DEOS 663CV Orbital Delta SanderSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: Delta Wattage: 250 Watt Brand: MIRKA€560.90 €463.55 Retail price €694.06
HAMACH VH914V DELTA Electric Sander with Dust ExtractionSanding pad: Velcro Hookit 1 Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: Klitteband Wattage: 200 Watt Brand: Hamach€192.39 €159.00 Retail price €277.09
FLEX ODE 100-2 Delta Sander with dust extraction, speed control and microfilter cartridge with filterSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: 7 gaten Wattage: 200 Watt Brand: FLEX Powertools€240.79 €199.00 Retail price €311.58
- Europe’s most extensive range!
- Order before 10pm, same day shipping
- Up to 100 days returns
- Always reasonably priced
RUPES LS71T and LS71TE DELTA Flat Sander with Dust Extraction - 80x130mmSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: 12 gaten Wattage: 200 Watt Brand: RUPES€239.58 €198.00 Retail price €303.71
RUPES LS71 Deltaschuurmachine in SystainerSanding pad: Velcro Dust extraction: Yes Sanding pad: 12 gaten Wattage: 200 Watt Brand: RUPES€287.98 €238.00 Retail price €383.57
Corner sanders are ideal for pre-sanding and rough sanding larger areas. Thanks to the triangle sanding pad and its handy size, a mouse sander is ideal for sanding corners, edges and hard-to-reach surfaces. The powerful portable sanders with a triangular sanding area perform well primarily thanks to their perfectly designed ergonomics. Triangle sanders can be used for door frames, window frames, furniture, fences and railing. These sanders allow for precise working, while also providing considerable durability and absolute robustness.
When purchasing a palm sander, picking the right one can often be tricky with all the variations available. Palm sanders are probably the cheapest option. They are not the best option for removing a large amount of material on a large surface, but they are great at reaching into hard-to-reach areas such as with furniture restorations.
- Price depends on your budget. When you plan on using it more often and for complicated tasks, a cheaper detail sander may not do the job.
- There are different types of mouse sanders available. For a plentiful project, we recommend a palm sander with ergonomics that will not have your hand tire after the first hour of use. For rough edges and tight corners, choose a smaller finish sander.
- Having a delta sander that should perform great and not sit well in your hand is just as useless. The weight depends on the specifics of the task at hand.
- When you are a beginner in the sanding industry, go for control rather than power.
Pro's Detail Sander
A corner sander is great for fine sanding, is an in-expensive product to purchase and excellent at sanding tight or hard to reach areas.
Con's Detail Sander
A palm sander has limited use and sanding pads can be more expensive.