Blue Metallic spray paint
Metallic blue is a beautiful color for spraying a car, motorcycle, scooter, or any other surface. Blue metallic paint has a bright color that contains metallic particles. Metallic paint in the color blue creates a sparkling glitter effect. At CROP, you can buy paint spray can blue metallic from different brands.
Blue metallic paint spray can
Blue metallic paint spray can is filled with a fast-drying lacquer that covers well. With a primer, the blue metallic paint adheres excellently to any surface. In addition, the paint is wear-resistant, durable and colorfast. This makes the spray can blue metallic suitable as car paint to spray the car in a new paint.
Spray metallic blue? Read how to do it!
Spray can metallic blue is a simple paint spray to spray with. To use the metallic blue spray can properly, follow the steps below.
- Clean the surface with a degreaser.
- Lightly sand the surface.
- Use a primer if the surface is untreated.
- Spray the metallic blue paint onto the surface in thin layers. Usually 3 to 4 coats of metallic blue paint are sufficient.
- Be careful, if spraying metallic blue too thickly, the silver particles will not show up as well.
- Between coats of blue metallic, keep a pause of 5 to 10 minutes; depending on temperature, humidity and layer thickness.
- Let the blue metallic paint dry for 60 minutes before spraying the clear coat. Clearcoat provides protection for the blue metallic paint.
MoTip metallic blue
MoTip metallic blue is a spray can of quick drying lacquer that has high coverage and lasting gloss. The MoTip metallic blue spray can has a bright blue color with metallic mixed in the paint. The blue metallic paint in MoTip spray can will adhere to any surface.
Want to buy Metallic blue spray can?
Want to buy metallic blue spray can? On our website Nonpaints.com you can buy any blue metallic paint spray and are available directly from stock. Order your metallic blue spray can before 10 p.m. and receive it the next day.