CROP 2K Clear Coat Spray Satin Gloss - Professional
- Best 2K clear coat spray
- Beautiful satin gloss
- Professional spray pattern
- Flows evenly
- You cannot polish satin gloss clearcoat
CROP 2K Satin Gloss Clear Coat Spray
CROP 2K Clear Coat Spray Satin Gloss is a clear transparent hard protective film for car paint. Use this professional clear coat varnish in a 2-component aerosol with hardener for a scratch-, petrol-, chemical and UV-resistant finish. The high quality CROP 2K clear coat spray provides a satin gloss effect.
Satin gloss clear varnish
Are you looking for a professional clearcoat with satin gloss effect? This 2K clear coat satin flows evenly and has a beautiful spray pattern for a professional end result. This is the best satin gloss 2K clear coat to spray and protect car paint.
Spray satin gloss 2K clear coat
You can easily spray satin gloss 2K clear varnish in a few simple steps. Follow the guidelines below.
- Before spraying clear coat, the surface must be free of dust and grease. Clean the surface with a tack cloth.
- Shake well before use (approximately 2 minutes).
- Remove the red button from the cap and place it straight (!) on the pin at the bottom valve.
- Press the red button firmly and vigorously (be careful not to hear a hissing sound), to break the seal between the hardener and varnish.
- Shake the spray can again for 2 minutes.
- Spray a thin mist coat, followed by 2 to 3 coats of clearcoat with a spraying distance of 20 to 30cm. Keep a 3 to 5 minute pause between coats.
- After the last coat, let the clear coat dry for at least 12 hours at 20°C.
- Done? The hardener in the clear coat spray has a pot life of 6 hours.
Features CROP 2K Clear Coat Spray Satin Gloss
- Professional 2K clear coat
- Best 2K acrylic clearcoat
- Beautiful matte effect (50% gloss level)
- Scratch resistant
- Resistant to all weather influences
- Clear varnish with UV protection
- Transparent varnish (does not affect the color)
- Non yellowing
- Fast drying
- After activation, the aerosol has a pot life of 6 hours
- Drying time:
- Dust dry after 10 to 15 minutes at 20°C
- Touch dry after 4 hours at 20°C
- Fully cured after 24 hours at 20°C