FINIXA Cabine Protect Peel-Off Lacquer - 20 litres, White
Order in our secure payment environment!
Peel-off paint is specially designed for long-term protection of walls and ceilings of spray booths against pollution caused by spray mist, dirt and dust. After drying the coating is easily to be peeled-off and even heavy overspray can be removed quickly and cleanly. Contaminated sites may be interim stripped into parts and be treated again.
The white light-reflecting colour improves the working conditions during spraying.
Some characteristics of the Cabin Protect Peel-off lacquer:
- Heat resistant peel-off lacquer on water-base
- The peel-off lacquer is white, which creates a more light output in the cabin. The light output is important when spraying to control the colour and opacity
- Thanks to the new composition of the peel-off lacquer is also easy to remove. The protective layer can be seen as a whole of walls and floors can be "stripped", without leaving remnant.
- Economical in use
- Water based so environmentally friendly and meets the latest environmental requirements
- Simply applying a new layer over the old, contaminated layer
- Apply with an airless pump, brush, roller, or a Max-Air W98-NG gravity paint spray with a 2.5 mm orifice
- Consumption is about 2 to 3 m² per litre (depending on conditions)
The Cabin Protect Peel-off paint comes in a 20 litre bucket!