FINIXA Cabine Protect Peel-Off Lacquer - 20 litres, White
This product is in stock and readily available to dispatch. Order before 10PM (Mon to Fri) for same day shipping. Please note that custom made products have longer delivery times.
This product is not in stock. We are expecting stock anytime soon and have taken backorders to secure the stock. The date shown is an indication. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
We don’t have stock in our warehouse. We are expecting stock, however this can take a little longer. Once the stock arrives, the product will be available in our shop. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
Order in our secure payment environment!
Peel-off paint is specially designed for long-term protection of walls and ceilings of spray booths against pollution caused by spray mist, dirt and dust. After drying the coating is easily to be peeled-off and even heavy overspray can be removed quickly and cleanly. Contaminated sites may be interim stripped into parts and be treated again.
The white light-reflecting colour improves the working conditions during spraying.
Some characteristics of the Cabin Protect Peel-off lacquer:
- Heat resistant peel-off lacquer on water-base
- The peel-off lacquer is white, which creates a more light output in the cabin. The light output is important when spraying to control the colour and opacity
- Thanks to the new composition of the peel-off lacquer is also easy to remove. The protective layer can be seen as a whole of walls and floors can be "stripped", without leaving remnant.
- Economical in use
- Water based so environmentally friendly and meets the latest environmental requirements
- Simply applying a new layer over the old, contaminated layer
- Apply with an airless pump, brush, roller, or a Max-Air W98-NG gravity paint spray with a 2.5 mm orifice
- Consumption is about 2 to 3 m² per litre (depending on conditions)
The Cabin Protect Peel-off paint comes in a 20 litre bucket!