ALUKARTON Stucloper Floor Protection - Extra Heavy
- From 50 pieces €43.10 €35.62
Order in our secure payment environment!
ALUKARTON Stucloper floor protection is a cardboard that on both sides is equipped with a PE-coating. Due to the excellent moisture and impact resistance, the positive properties of the conventional protective products such as cardboard, foil and carpet have been merged into one floor protector. This material is ideal for protecting your floors when building work such as: spray booth flooring, floors, corridors, stairways, work tables and mixing tables from pollution by paint overspray and other pollution or just during repaint- and plaster work.
Floor protector is a product made from the strongest type of Kraft paper and is combined with a plastic coating on both sides. Originally, misprints of fruit juice packaging were used for this purpose but due to trademark protection this is no longer allowed. At present we are selling a floor protector from new materials but also from printed materials which we cover with a dark plastic layer. The big advantage for our customers is the flexibility that we now offer concerning thickness, width, number of m² per roll but also a variety of different qualities.
Floor protector is a product made for the optimal protection of your floors
This ALUKARTON Stucloper features a new quality! This Stucloper is ideal for covering floors, stairs, mixing desks, workbenches, spray booth floors etc. during paint- or plaster work!
The PE-coating ensures that the cardboard is not faltered when it is moist or wet. ALUKARTON does not absorb moisture and is the most durable PE film. Handling is very simple: unroll the reels and lay the tracks next to each other.
- Exclusive CROP quality: laminated on both sides with a smooth white coloured laminated layer (not printed images and / or text) for a clean, professional appearance and optimal light output
- To protect the booth floors against paint overspray, dust and other pollution
- Ideal in situations where, for example hygiene or the appearance of the to be protected surface is important
- Resistant to solvents and moisture
- Gives good protection to the substrate
- Ideally suited for porous floors or rough surfaces which floor coating or floor peel-off lacquer is not usable
- Smooth, durable and easy walkable cardboard of at least 0.3 mm
- Other sizes are available upon request
If necessary, the stucloper can be secured with the high beam tape / duct tape of CROP!