Garage Floor Coating
Rust-Oleum EPOXYSHIELD MAXX 2K Epoxy Floor Coating - 5 liter€169.13 €139.78 Retail price €198.98 As low as €0.00
Rust-Oleum EPOXYSHIELD Garage Floor Coating - Grey€162.06 €133.93 Retail price €190.66
Rust-Oleum EPOXYSHIELD ULTRA Floor Coating Quick Drying - 5 liter€129.85 €107.31 Retail price €152.76 As low as €0.00
Garage and Workshop Floor Paint
Garages and workshops require a different floor paint as these are areas where medium to heavy vehicular use happens on a daily basis. The floor surfacing must withstand oil, petrol and other chemical spills. As these places frequently have access doors open, it is also crucial that garage floor paint can withstand UV exposure, rain and snow.
How do I apply garage floor epoxy coating?
In order to properly apply garage epoxy, you need a floor cleaner, paint roller, mixing stick and paint brush. You can easily apply a new garage floor coating yourself! Use the tips below to properly repaint the garage floor.
- Remove any oil or grease spots on the floor. Use a scrub brush and a cleaner/degreaser or use a solvent such as mineral spirits. Scrub the spot thoroughly and wipe up excess cleaner with rags or paper towels to keep contaminants from spreading. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water.
- Stir thoroughly for at least 3 minutes before applying the garage floor paint.
- Use a mixing stick with a paint roller to apply the concrete paint to the garage floor.
- Edges and corners can be painted with a paint brush.
- After applying the last layer of concrete paint, let it cure for at least 7 days.
Different colours garage floor coating
The most popular colors of concrete paint are gray tones. Light gray (RAL7035) and steel gray (RAL7001) are very in demand. Do you prefer something different? You can also choose English Red and Ivory (RAL1015).
The benefits of a garage floor epoxy
Epoxy floor paints can be extremely durable and are suitable for small to large floor spaces. Think of industrial and factory settings, where its hygienic, durable and easy maintenance qualities come to the fore. A 2 pack epoxy floor paint can be compared to 2K Car Paint. Garage floor epoxy becomes extremely hard. The benefits are
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Tear and UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to petrol, motor oil, coolant fluid, various household chemicals and most types of tyre
- Can be easily cleaned