RUPES GTV18 Hot Air Gun with Analogue Controller in Suitcase
RUPES GTV18 Hot Air Gun features an analogue controller which temperature and airflow can be analogue controlled. This advanced and powerful 1800 watt air blower is ideal for removing old paint, old lacquer, quick drying filler, thawing of frozen water pipes etc.
Some characteristics of the RUPES GTV18 Heat Gun:
- Ideal for bumper repairs, accelerated drying of various materials (such as fillers, sealants, adhesives, finishes), burning off old paint, applying (dark) window film, etc.
- Automatic protection against the risk of overheating of the device
- Powerful motor with optimum device cooling
- Analogue adjustment of the temperature at 11 positions: 100° C to 550° C
- Analogue adjustment of the air flow
- 3 year warranty after registration www.rupes.nl
The RUPES GTV18 Hot Air Gun comes in a luxurious carrying case including several handy accessories.