Super Tack Cloths - Green, 61x37cm, 25 pieces
- From 6 pieces €18.10 €14.96
- From 12 pieces €16.87 €13.94
This product is in stock and readily available to dispatch. Order before 10PM (Mon to Fri) for same day shipping. Please note that custom made products have longer delivery times.
This product is not in stock. We are expecting stock anytime soon and have taken backorders to secure the stock. The date shown is an indication. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
We don’t have stock in our warehouse. We are expecting stock, however this can take a little longer. Once the stock arrives, the product will be available in our shop. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
Order in our secure payment environment!
Tack cloths Super Green are professional adhesive cloths that are great for use on any car paint. This make the treated surfaces anti-static cloths, adhesive and provide a dust free surface!
With the introduction of the Super Green CROP brings a new generation of high quality tack cloth tack cloth at a very competitive price. The Super Green tack cloths are used in addition to the already well-known GSI, Hydro and Uni tack cloths.
Tack cloths Super Green are large adhesive cloths for easy removal of dust and dirt from any surface!
Features of the Super Green adhesive towels:
- Suitable for all paints
- Makes the treated surfaces antistatic
- To use for each new coating for removing dust and dirt
- Dust is contained and held
- The limited amount of adhesive in the cloth ensures that no sedimentary layer is formed which fingerprints may come to be. Ideal for use on plastic parts because it is not static charging in friction!
- Heat resistant
- Is now world-wide by various car manufacturers successfully used
- Large tack cloth
- Ideal for sensitive paint systems such as water-based lacquers
- Let decides no residue and residue!
- Equipped with perforated structure for increased accumulation of dirt
- To use multiple (8 x) sides making cost effective 100% free of silicone and solvents
- Optimal price-quality ratio