RHICOL PUR-1077 2K Pur-Adhesive for Plastic Repair
This product is in stock and readily available to dispatch. Order before 10PM (Mon to Fri) for same day shipping. Please note that custom made products have longer delivery times.
This product is not in stock. We are expecting stock anytime soon and have taken backorders to secure the stock. The date shown is an indication. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
We don’t have stock in our warehouse. We are expecting stock, however this can take a little longer. Once the stock arrives, the product will be available in our shop. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
Order in our secure payment environment!
RHICOL PUR-1077 is a 2-component pur-glue and sealant based on polyurethane, which cures at room temperature and can be accelerated by increasing the temperature by means of an infrared heater or a heated fix installation.
This 2-component kit pur-glue and is characterized by a broad scope as well as by the excellent adhesion properties and hard-elastic structure, after the applied layer is cured.
Even with a thin film thickness, a rapid curing will be achieved after which the product can be post-processed within a short time. Sanding, drilling, filing, etc. is possible after complete curing!
Some characteristics of the RHICOL PUR-1077 2- component pur-glue:
- RHICOL PUR-1077 adheres to many surfaces including almost all plastics like PP / EPDM / SMC / PUR / ABS / PC / PA and even on TPO
- TPO has been the most widely used and is made mainly of a mixture of different plastics. This makes it the most difficult to repair plastic
- With RHICOL system consisting of the RHICOL PUR-1077 and specifically developed for the plastic repair primer RHICOL TPO-1307 achieved excellent results
- For bonding of metals, this PU kit also appropriate if there is a hard-elastic bonding. For a rigid, hard bonding such as (transfer sheet metal), we refer to the 2K sealant RHICOL EPA 3085
- Epoxy bonding are virtually less elastic and are unable to absorb movements
- The special RHICOL mixing tips must be ordered separately