HAMACH TACKUP Delta Sanding Paper with 7 Holes - 50 pieces€14.28 €11.80 Retail price €20.57
MIRKA GOLD DELTA Sanding Paper with 7 Holes - 100x152mm, 100 pieces€20.33 €16.80 Retail price €27.47
MIRKA ABRANET Delta Sandpaper - 152mm, 50 pieces€47.82 €39.52 Retail price €64.61
MIRKA ABRANET Eco Delta Sanding Paper - 93mm, 10 pieces, Small Package€13.99 €11.56 Retail price €17.73
MIRKA ABRANET Eco Delta Sanding Paper - 152mm, 10 pieces, Small Package€12.34 €10.20 Retail price €15.67
Sandpaper for Delta Sanders
Are you looking for the right delta sandpaper for your sanding machine? With the right size of triangle sanding paper and desired grain size, your delta sander can bring any job to the desired end result. Triangle sandpaper is specially developed for sanding filler, putty, primers, lacquers, composite materials and a wide range of other materials for industrial use.
Delta Sander Sheets
Delta sandpaper has a triangle shape and is used on Delta sanders. Triangle sandpaper is ideal for sanding doors, window frames, tables, chairs and other furniture. Perfect for hard-to-reach areas. The sheets are perforated for dust extraction and use a hook and loop system. Triangle sandpaper can be used in:
- Automotive Refinishing
- Construction & Decoration
- Wood Processing
- Metal Processing
- Composites Processing
- Do It Yourself
- Marine Industry
- Vehicles Manufacturing
Delta Power Sanding Sheets
Delta sandpaper is suitable for surface sanding and sanding down of surface blemishes, for finishing and fine sanding of wood. Delta sheets can also be used for pre sanding eg. of rough, uneven beams and boards. We stock the following brands:
- Mirka Gold Delta
- Mirka Gold Triangle is an all-round abrasive and very well suited for high speed sanding in a multitude of applications. Mirka Gold Delta features a semi-open and special stearate coating designed to prevent clogging and pill forming, which helps to achieve optimal sanding results.
- Mirka Abranet Delta + Mirka Abranet Ace HD
- Abranet combines high performance and a longer lifespan than traditional abrasives, making it a cost-effective solution. Designed for dry sanding by machine or by hand, its true dust-free sanding characteristics result in a cleaner work environment, as well as a better surface finish.
- Mirka Iridium Delta
- Iridium is a premium paper abrasive for universal sanding. Perfected for speed and efficiency, it has a mix of ceramic and aluminium oxide grains on a flexible paper with precision coating that prevents clogging and reduces pilling.
- Mirka Coarse Cut Delta
- Rupes HQ400 Delta
- 3M Hookit Blue Delta
- Hamach Tackup Delta