EMINENT EDD850 Cooling Air Freeze Dryer
Order in our secure payment environment!
In the design of EMINENT EDD850 cooling-air freeze-dryer was only one theme central: energy efficiency. By default use of a level-controlled condensate drain is unnecessary venting of expensive compressed air. Further, the refrigeration dryer is equipped with a heat exchanger, a preassembled for-filter with 2 high pressure hoses so that the device is easy to install.
The specific characteristics and advantages of the EMINENT EDD850 cooling-air freeze- dryer are:
- Efficient 2-stage cooling of the compressed air. The incoming compressed air is cooled in the first stage (in the air-to-air heat exchanger), by the outflowing cold air. In this stage, about 70% of the condensate may be separated without the addition of extra energy. In the second step the compressed air is cooled in the cooling gas-to-air heat exchanger to 3 ° C. The outflowing cold and dry air is also heated for the escape.
- Due to extremely large channels, the pressure drop is very low, so energy saving
- The system is provided with an overload reservoir, which acts as a cold battery. The result is a constant pressure dew point at extreme and highly fluctuating conditions
- The heat exchanger is equipped with a highly efficient moisture separator
- The heat exchanger is highly susceptible to contamination
- Very low power consumption due to unique heat exchanger
- Use of environmentally friendly materials, namely: - R 134 A refrigerant CFC-free - CFC-free cold-insulation material
- Reliable and energy efficient operation through capacity control
- Compact construction
- Large range: models for flow rates of 350 to 13900 litres per minute (larger models on request)
- Also be used under extreme conditions up to an ambient temperature of +50 ° C
- Optional wall brackets are available
EMINENT EDD850 cooling-air freeze-dryer is equipped with:
- Level-controlled condensate drain. As a result, no waste of expensive compressed air and no noise.
- 2 high pressure hoses