EMINENT EDD850 Cooling Air Freeze Dryer
This product is in stock and readily available to dispatch. Order before 10PM (Mon to Fri) for same day shipping. Please note that custom made products have longer delivery times.
This product is not in stock. We are expecting stock anytime soon and have taken backorders to secure the stock. The date shown is an indication. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
We don’t have stock in our warehouse. We are expecting stock, however this can take a little longer. Once the stock arrives, the product will be available in our shop. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
Order in our secure payment environment!
In the design of EMINENT EDD850 cooling-air freeze-dryer was only one theme central: energy efficiency. By default use of a level-controlled condensate drain is unnecessary venting of expensive compressed air. Further, the refrigeration dryer is equipped with a heat exchanger, a preassembled for-filter with 2 high pressure hoses so that the device is easy to install.
The specific characteristics and advantages of the EMINENT EDD850 cooling-air freeze- dryer are:
- Efficient 2-stage cooling of the compressed air. The incoming compressed air is cooled in the first stage (in the air-to-air heat exchanger), by the outflowing cold air. In this stage, about 70% of the condensate may be separated without the addition of extra energy. In the second step the compressed air is cooled in the cooling gas-to-air heat exchanger to 3 ° C. The outflowing cold and dry air is also heated for the escape.
- Due to extremely large channels, the pressure drop is very low, so energy saving
- The system is provided with an overload reservoir, which acts as a cold battery. The result is a constant pressure dew point at extreme and highly fluctuating conditions
- The heat exchanger is equipped with a highly efficient moisture separator
- The heat exchanger is highly susceptible to contamination
- Very low power consumption due to unique heat exchanger
- Use of environmentally friendly materials, namely: - R 134 A refrigerant CFC-free - CFC-free cold-insulation material
- Reliable and energy efficient operation through capacity control
- Compact construction
- Large range: models for flow rates of 350 to 13900 litres per minute (larger models on request)
- Also be used under extreme conditions up to an ambient temperature of +50 ° C
- Optional wall brackets are available
EMINENT EDD850 cooling-air freeze-dryer is equipped with:
- Level-controlled condensate drain. As a result, no waste of expensive compressed air and no noise.
- 2 high pressure hoses