AUTO-K Anti-Corrosion primer in Aerosol
This product is in stock and readily available to dispatch. Order before 10PM (Mon to Fri) for same day shipping. Please note that custom made products have longer delivery times.
This product is not in stock. We are expecting stock anytime soon and have taken backorders to secure the stock. The date shown is an indication. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
We don’t have stock in our warehouse. We are expecting stock, however this can take a little longer. Once the stock arrives, the product will be available in our shop. Please contact our customer service for an ETA.
Order in our secure payment environment!
AUTO-K Anti-corrosion primer is a highly active rust protection based on zinc phosphate, which protects metallic parts effectively. The chromate-free primer with corrosion protection pigments adheres well and enables a smooth painting. Ideally used as the first layer on the paint system The product is outstandingly qualified for the use on blank, sanded metal sheets, sanded aluminium as well as hardened and sanded paintings.
Subsequent spot welding is possible. The corrosion protection remains intact.
- Primer on derusted surfaces
- Highly active rust protection primer for bare metal surfaces
- Primer suitable for parts that are to be welded
- Prevents welding splashes burning onto the workpiece or welding nozzle
- Also suitable as a welding primer
- Very high corrosion resistance, can also be used on zinc and aluminium surfaces
- Zinc chromate-free
- Zinc phosphate-based structure
- Welding inspection certificate
- Free of heavy metals: no lead, cadmium, chrome
Binding agent base:
- Special bonding agent combination
- For 2 cross-coats: 30-40 μm
- Dust dry: after 10-15 min.
- Fast to handling: after 30-45 min.
Can be painted over:
- With itself: at any time
- With all Auto-K lacquers: at any time
- Auto-K anti-corrosion primer
- Top coat
- Do not spray on surfaces coated with synthetic resins as the paint may lift